Seiko SBBN011 Darth Tuna LNIB - FULL KIT

Condition

This darth tuna is in like new condition!

The watch is in excellent condition. The shroud is perfect. Any blemish you see in the pics is from finger prints that I tried to rub off. The bezel insert is perfect. The original frosty texture from the factory is still present. Worn examples look highly polished. The dial is stunning as well as the hands. Perfect. The bezel turns one way with a solid click. The crown screws down with 2-3 turns. The crystal is original and in excellent shape. The bezel gasket was still good, it has been lubed with silicone grease.

Please note that there is no discolouration of the dial under the seiko logo unlike many examples out there. Search around other SBBN011/SBBN013 and you'll quickly see what I'm talking about.

The watch comes on a new original navy blue Seiko flat vent strap with black titanium DLC buckle. The black keeper comes with the watch as well. I left it on the original strap.

Last battery change July 2024.

The watch comes with inner & outer box, manual, original tag, stamped warranty card & the free battery replacement card.

Specifications

Brand: Seiko
Model: 7C46-0AA0/SBBN011
Year: Aug 2008
Material: Titanium/PVD
Diameter: 49mm (excluding crown)
Thickness: 16mm
Lug width: 22mm
Crown: Screw down
Bezel: Uni-directional, indexed w/120 clicks
Crystal: Sapphire with inner AR
Caliber: Quartz, hacking 7C46