Forums Latest Members
  1. R3D9 Feb 9, 2018

For sale is my Seiko SARB033 in excellent condition. I am selling to subsidize a recent purchase and because this one has dropped out of the rotation since acquiring an Explorer I last year.

Reference : SARB033
    Case Material : Stainless steel
    Case Size: 38mm excluding the crown and 45mm lug-to-lug
    Lug Width: 20mm
    Glass : Sapphire Crystal in flawless condition
    Movement : Automatic Seiko 6R15

Included in the sale is the original Seiko box, guarantee and instruction manual, along with the original warranty card (the vendor on the card is indicated in Japanese script)

The original Seiko bracelet is included in the sale, currently sized to fit my 7.25" wrist and one extra link is included along with an extra set of spring bars.

Price : reduced to $270 USD OBO net to me. I am always open to offers, so please do get in touch if you are interested.

Payment via PayPal Friends & Family.

Canadian Residents - I am happy to accept payment via PayPal (as outlined above) or Interac E-mail transfer.

The watch is located in Guelph, Ontario Canada. Shipping is to be made via Canada Post with their optional insurance coverage, at the buyer's expense. A face to face sale in the GTA is welcome. I regularly drive all around SWO for business, so a meet-up anywhere from London, Ontario to Toronto is arrangeable, with reasonable notice.

I am a private collector and will set the post OHPF after getting the first PM saying "I will buy this watch now at your price".

Condition Notes:

The pictures above are the best part of the description. Feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better prior to buying.

I would describe the watch as being in generally excellent condition with light signs of wear. The watch runs and keeps time well. I would note for first-time Seiko buyers, the 6R15 movement is quite robust and keeps decent time, but requires a decent initial wind (either by shaking or winding the crown) and is much more accurate once on a full wind.

Service history is unknown and I make no guarantee of accuracy or performance. The warranty card indicates the watch was purchased in June of 2016. I am the second owner... I purchased it from a local seller who was the watch's first owner.

No returns unless the watch is materially different from how it has been described above.

References:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/r3d...ller-an-absolute-pleasure-to-deal-with.58748/

https://omegaforums.net/threads/r3d9-great-seller.59947/

https://omegaforums.net/threads/r3d9-is-a-great-seller.66416/

SARB033 - 2.jpg

SARB033 - 3.jpg

SARB033 - 4.jpg

SARB033 - 5.jpg

SARB033 - 1 (1).jpg

880E00ED-E59C-4B51-B4F8-DAF9A7E43ED4.jpeg

4EAACB2E-E111-477F-9C9A-7064194CDCFE.jpeg

SARB033 - 6.jpg
    Edited Feb 11, 2018
    Jwit, rhetoric and bigsom like this.
  2. bigsom Feb 9, 2018

Great watch at a great price.

Jwit and R3D9 like this.
  3. R3D9 Feb 11, 2018

Price reduction bump to $270 USD

Jwit likes this.
  4. R3D9 Feb 11, 2018

Sold! Thanks to the buyer and OF for the space and for being the best watch-enthusiast forum on the web.

Edited Feb 11, 2018
    efauser, Jwit, BenBagbag and 2 others like this.