Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko Pogue 6139-6005 Yellow Resist Dial 12/71

1. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Oct 20, 2016

As some of you know, I am in the process of moving from wedded bliss to the single life. Because that move isn't cheap, I am forced to liquidate my collection. I just picked this up a few months ago and am sick that it has to go but my pain is your gain.

100% original Seiko 6139-6005 Pogue from December 1971, just 3 months after Col. Pogue's watch. As you can see, it is in amazing original condition with only slight discoloration on the rim of the sub seconds.

Case: excellent original finish, sharp lines with typical wear, one scratch at 9 o'clock in the case back as pictured.

Dial: excellent original condition with slight discoloration on sub-seconds.

Hands/Bezel/Crystal/Crown: Hands are perfect, mineral glass crystal has scratches but nothing major, bezels are both excellent, and crown is original.

Movement: Service history is unknown, but movement is running strong, great power reserve, resets to zero, no sticky pushers, and keeps perfect time. Day date reset correctly. Clean as a whistle per the pics.

Bracelet: excellent condition with 12 links.

Overall, you will be hard pressed to find as good of an example in the market, and it is a true Pogue, correct reference, dial and year.

I'm asking $650.00, what I paid, and I'll throw in PayPal fees and shipping.
    Thanks watchnut for letting me steal from your listing. If you have any questions you can PM me or watchknut.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

watchknut, RawArcher and Drawarms like this.
  2. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Oct 20, 2016

Aaaaaaargh, must resist the Resist. Again! Having four 6139s already is a bit greedy so I'll save my wallet.

This shouldn't last long though, a great example at a fair price.

GLWTS!

RawArcher likes this.
  3. Charlie3755 Oct 20, 2016

DM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watchknut and RawArcher like this.
  4. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass Oct 20, 2016

Record set for ultra fast sales on this one :thumbsup:

5. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Oct 20, 2016

Not so fast, my friend.

6. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Oct 20, 2016

Sold! Thanks to the buyer and the fine folks at OF. Look for a 145.024 Jedi tomorrow evening.

Edited Oct 20, 2016
    RawArcher and oddboy like this.
  7. ahsposo Most fun screen name at ΩF Oct 20, 2016

You kept after her to read the damn stickies before posting, didn't you?

8. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Oct 20, 2016

Is it too much to ask?

JimInOz likes this.