Forums Latest Members
  1. kostas123 Apr 22, 2017

thinking about getting both but which should I get first. the monster I really like is the 3rd gen with the dark blue dial

2. Sculler22 Apr 22, 2017

I'm a Blumo fan, but can understand how you like both. If you really like both, the order purchase doesn't seem that critical. Just imagine one or the other on your wrist, pull trigger, and then see how well your imagination worked.

kostas123 likes this.
  3. immustard A condiment that loves to chive to thyme songs Apr 23, 2017

I love my blumo,have you looked at the earlier sdbc 003 I prefer the 'automatic'dial rather than the later 033 prospex dial?

4. argonbeam Apr 23, 2017

I agree. Not a big fan of the new prospex "X". I wasn't a big fan of the bezel on either, and loved the light weight of the Shogun as well as the Shogun's bezel. I ended up with an orange monster anyhow because was only around $250 at some point on Amazon. Get lots of positive comments on the orange dial. I don't like the day and date aspect of the cheaper Seiko autos, however. I'd say get both or get a Shogun if you like the look. Or just keep saving for the MM300 and lose the upgrade bug unless you really must have a spring drive.