Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko Marinemaster SBDX001 / MM300

1. timestamp Jun 7, 2020

I'm selling a few watches to raise funds for the Next Big Thing (a watch, of course :whistling:). My Marinemaster drew the short straw and is for sale:

Seiko Marinemaster 300, Ref. SBDX001 sold in March 2015 (this is according to the original owner, I have no proof)

This is a full set full set and comes with:

- original inner and outer box
    - warranty booklet
    - stamped (but not dated, see pictures) warranty card
    - manual
    - original steel bracelet, all links present
    - original rubber strap, which is, as far as I can tell, unworn
    - hangtag

Description: The watch is in outstanding condition. There a no scratches on the crystal or the bezel, the case is great with only the tiniest traces of use. The bracelet was not worn by me, and matches the condition of the watch head, although there are the usual traces of use on the clasp.

The watch is running perfectly fine, all functions are working correctly. Last time I checked with the watch tracker app, it was constantly running at +7.5s over the course of five days (please bear in mind accuracy can change due to transport, environmelntal influence, or different wearing habits... so I do not guarantee the accuracy). Please see the pictures for further details.

sbdx001 - 1.jpeg

sbdx001 - 1 (1).jpeg

sbdx001 - 2.jpeg

sbdx001 - 3.jpeg

sbdx001 - 4.jpeg

sbdx001 - 5.jpeg

sbdx001 - 6.jpeg

sbdx001 - 7.jpeg

sbdx001 - 8.jpeg

sbdx001 - 1 (2).jpeg

Pricing: Due to the great condition, I am asking EUR 1950,- / USD 2210,- / CHF 2120,- net to my Transferwise account. Shipping, possible taxes, and insurance is on the buyer and at the buyers discretion.

The watch is located in Germany and F2F is always welcome if possible. I will happily ship inside the EU. Despite Corona, I did sucessfully ship watches to Singapore in the past few weeks, so I am generally open to worldwide shipping as well - but we will need to discuss the available options and conditions individually, depending on where you are located.

This is a private sale from my private collection. I do not accept returns or provide a warranty in any way, unless the watch was grossly misrepresented by me.