Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko Gold Turtle Reduced

1. mancio Jun 24, 2022

FS Seiko gold turtle , excellent condition (sorry for the quality of the photo).

Almost no signs of wear ( just a very small mark on the lug that is really hard to see in any light condition).
    Comes with B&P , it has fitted an aftermarket bazel with ceramic insert (original bazel will be shipped ) and other tasteful mods like lollipop second hands ad Japanese calendar wheel.
    Included and extra unused leather strap from Veblenist ( the buckle for this one have some wear since it was fitted on another strap).

Selling only because I just purchased another watch and this one is not having enough time on my wrist.

$500 net to me or best offer. Shipping insured CONUS only.

Any questions, let me know.

IMG_1441 copia.jpg IMG_1442.JPG IMG_1443.JPG IMG_1444.JPG IMG_1445.JPG IMG_1446.JPG

Jkuback, Walrus, George.A and 2 others like this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jun 24, 2022

As a fellow Gold Seiko owner I approve. Esp the choice of ceramic bezel upgrade. The stock inserts for the gold pieces is a crime. Thankfully the aftermarket has stepped up!

something awesome about wearing an insanely well built but gold plated Seiko.

it reads as much more valueable then it is to the average punter, but if you robbed for it no big deal.

mancio likes this.
  3. mancio Jun 25, 2022

I obviously agree on that. The aftermarket bazel and the insert change the appearance the turtle a lot.
    Also the original looks cheap, like really cheap.

4. mancio Jul 1, 2022

Bump

5. mancio Jul 16, 2022

Bump and Price reduce to $400 OBO for quick sale.

6. johnireland Jul 16, 2022

Obviously not solid gold, but is it a cap or plated or just a gold tone? What does the back look like? Diameter, lug width, thickness (height), weight? Thank you.

7. mancio Jul 16, 2022

Not solid gold but quite a thick plated.
    Case is 45 mm in diameter but it wears much smaller (and i have a smaller wrist ).
    I'll take the other dimensions and photo of the case back tomorrow morning.

8. mancio Jul 17, 2022

SOLD! Thanks OF

Yak1 likes this.