Forums Latest Members

SOLD SEIKO BELL-MATIC Automatic Wrist Alarm 4006-6040 Silver Serviced $280

1. MikeMan2727 Dec 11, 2017

For sale is a very nice vintage SEIKO Bell-Matic in unpolished condition from 1973.

Case: Overall, the case appears unpolished with sharp lines throughout. Original polished finish on the bezel. There are tiny superficial scratches, commensurate with age. Case is 39mm not including the crowns.

Crown: Original crowns. The top crown acts as a quickset date when pushed in and sets the alarm when pulled out. Main crown winds the movement. One pull out sets the alarm. Second stop sets the time.

Caseback: Great condition screw down caseback with new gasket. All writing is still visible on the back.

Movement: Clean automatic movement, serviced within the last 2 years by the prior owner. All functions work as they should.

Dial: Original unrestored dial in excellent overall condition. Beautiful silver finishing to the dial.

Hands: Original hands in excellent condition.

Crystal: Unmarked crystal, original to watch.

Strap: Original flat-link brushed bracelet, still very tight. Includes all the original links as far as I am aware. Nice micro-adjusting clasp.

For this nice Seiko I am asking $280 shipped in the USA. I prefer Venmo or Paypal Friends and Family. International shipping at cost. TransferWise works great for international deals. I have bought and sold on this forum several times and have reviews in the review section!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Lonestar likes this.
  2. MikeMan2727 Dec 12, 2017

Sold. Thanks OF for the space and quick sale!