Forums Latest Members

Seiko 5 Streetfighter collab

1. MrJKLFoams Sep 19, 2020

Its a nice sunny saturday and just enjoying the day. So while browsing instagram I saw the seiko 5 streetfighter collab and ready to pre-oder. One model caught my attention is the Ryu version so I pre-ordered one since Im a big fan of this game and that color combo and textured dial is super nice. Ive been thinking of adding seiko in my collection and this is just perfect to me.

IMG_20200919_121257_791.jpg
    Edited Sep 19, 2020
    Foo2rama and michael22 like this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 19, 2020

You picked by far the most attractive. I was hoping for an E Honda one... oh well!!! enjoy the music!

Engee and MrJKLFoams like this.
  3. MrJKLFoams Sep 19, 2020

Yeah like it so much. A friend told me about this collab last week and since then ive been keepin an eye. I hope they will release akuma/goki that would be awsome!

4. Engee Sep 19, 2020

I have no interest in these watches, nor do I have any interest in the Streetfighter video games. I do, however, have an interest in Kamasi Washington and for that reason this post wins the Internet today. Thank you.

I had the pleasure of seeing his buddy Thundercat perform in London before lockdown and was utterly blown away by the man.

Foo2rama likes this.