Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seiko 1959 Re-Edition, kit + 2ND strap, very lightly worn

1. kip595 Oct 10, 2021

Hi guys;

Here today with a lovely but ultimately not a 'keeper' Seiko - for me. I would say on a hard scale a strong 90% plus condition, but please feel free to ask for any additional pics you'd like. Inner & outer box, pillow, OEM strap and aftermarket shown all sold together.

Some of you might've seen my post over on the Seiko section when I got it in, but after wearing it pretty much every moment since, I realize it falls into a grey area for me - it's a little too dressy for my 'hard' work which is in an industrial setting, and I tend to reach for something slimmer if I know it's going to be a day of meetings...those two types of days comprise about 95% of my time, so rather than hem and haw over it I've decided to pass along the opportunity to try it out.

seiko 59-6.jpg seiko 59-5.jpg seiko 59-4.jpg seiko 59-3.jpg seiko 59-2.jpg seiko 59-1.jpg 1959 Green Seiko (new).jpg

*Attempted to show dial especially in sunlight and in shadow, as the light very much plays with the green hue on this one in a very spectacular way, to me at least.

I can't think of a single 'bad' thing to say about it, and overall it's a fantastic Go-Anywhere; Do-Anything piece if that's what you'd like - you can feel comfortable at a wedding in it and comforted by the reliability of it if camping or the like (200M WR w/screw-down crown, as well!) Both the unused OEM black leather and the well-made, non-branded aftermarket in the pics (which to note, is technically a 20 but fits very well) will be included.

*SOLD 10/11/'21*
    OHPF 10/10/'21 10:00 pm EST.

Asking $620 shipped CONUS. Would consider trades down with some cash to me for something fun, especially an SKX era diver that hasn't been modded.

Thanks to all for looking!

Edited Oct 11, 2021
  2. JwRosenthal Oct 10, 2021

Walrus and kip595 like this.
  3. Walrus Oct 10, 2021

I am seeing this on another site beginning with R? The band looks identical

kip595 likes this.