Forums Latest Members
  1. demollo Oct 13, 2016

Hey guys,

My first thread in the Vintage Omega part of the forum so please try to be gentle :) You lured me here with all of those beautfiul vintage Speedmasters...

I am eyeing the 145.022-69. In my opinion it is an honest example, but then what do I know. Bezel is DNN, dial stepped, the hands look correct as well, really nice caseback and correct stamp on it. Watch is on Hozler bracelet. Based on speedmaster101 i would estimate the value of it for around 5000USD (am i too pesimistic/optimistic?). Can you correct me if i am wrong in my assessment? Pics:

dial1.jpg dial2.jpg movement.jpg caseback.jpg stamp.jpg

Edited Oct 13, 2016
  2. 72c Oct 13, 2016

One thing to be conscious of on that watch is that it's been heavily polished unfortunately.

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Oct 13, 2016

Movement has had water in it - regulator and some screws have obvious corrosion. I would want assurances that it has all been properly taken care of by a known service provider - for me proof would be required in the form of paperwork and old parts returned to be sure...

Cheers, Al

Spacefruit likes this.
  4. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Oct 13, 2016

I would want a better pic of the dial/ lume, and a better pic of the movement. It seems high to me based on the polishing and the likely movement corrosion Archer pointed out. Also, the Holzer only adds a few hundred bucks, so to me that is $4,700 for the watch.

5. demollo Oct 13, 2016

Thank you guys. I will ask for more photos and ask about service history and old parts.