Forums Latest Members
  1. TinaK Oct 29, 2017

Hello everyone & thanks in advance. What a brilliant, active forum! Hopefully I am posting this in the correct area, please feel free to direct me elsewhere if required.

I have recently inherited a couple of vintage Omegas and I'd like to learn a little more about them if possible.

First item (and the one I feel is of least value) is this old, grotty Omega Geneve. I was hoping someone may be able to confirm whether there are any doubts as to its authenticity. I am also interested in a rough value (in current condition) as I will likely put it up on ebay. Yes, I know I'm just another layperson seeking a valuation (and I apologise for that!), but I'd prefer the watch to go to someone who can use it for parts, rather than having it sit here and collect dust.

Thank you!

OmegaGeneve1.jpg OmegaGeneve2.jpg OmegaGeneve3.jpg OmegaGeneve4.jpg

2. lillatroll Oct 29, 2017

hello,
    I think the only thing you can do is put it up for no reserve and hope for the best. I think I would only show pictures of the movement as the rest of it looks a bit tired and worn out.

3. albertob Oct 29, 2017

Hi there,

For those parts i would expect below 150$

4. TinaK Oct 29, 2017

Thank you both very much for your answers. I appreciate your time & effort. I think I'll post it up on ebay shortly, and just hope for the best!

lillatroll likes this.