Forums Latest Members

Seamaster professional 300m bracelet ‘issue’

1. C2018 Mar 20, 2020

Folks, I have noticed on my brand new (3 week old) Seamaster that part of the bracelet is not flush with the case on the bottom left lug (see picture for reference). I’ve looked back over photos taken from the day I opened the box and it’s also present there.

My question to you is, would this be something to question with Omega? It is after all just the bracelet, but it’s an aesthetic feature, seems like a QC issue on an expensive item. Plus once seen it cannot be unseen. Would you consider it picky to ask for a replacement bracelet?

The watch is a wedding gift from my wife so sentimentality might be clouding my judgment on whether to contact and request a replacement over something typically minor. Would appreciate some unbiased input and thoughts.

image.jpg image.jpg
  2. madjestikmoose Can’t bat, can’t bowl Mar 20, 2020

I’d take it back and ask for a replacement end link, they shouldn’t have to replace the whole bracelet.

C2018 likes this.
  3. C2018 Mar 20, 2020

That’s really good to hear and much less hassle.

Thanks for the input. :thumbsup:

madjestikmoose likes this.
  4. madjestikmoose Can’t bat, can’t bowl Mar 20, 2020

No problem. Nice watch. I wish my wife got me that on our wedding day; I had to wait ten years before I managed to chisel an Omega out of her.

5. ScubaRawb Mar 20, 2020

I went MGTOW and I buy things for myself when I want to. :-P

omegasaso12 likes this.
  6. madjestikmoose Can’t bat, can’t bowl Mar 20, 2020

She makes up for it in other ways ;)

ScubaRawb likes this.