Forums Latest Members

Seamaster needs service I looked on the omega site any recomendation which location is better ?

1. russm535il Apr 28, 2016

My Seamaster diver blue wave dial chronometer after 15 years of ownership ( time wore probably 3 years w watch rotation ) has started to run slow so I want to send it in for a service

I thought first to go to a factory service facility anyone have a reccomended one ?
    Thank you !

Russ DeJulio
    Pittsburgh PA

2. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Apr 28, 2016

hey Russ, welcome to the forum.

I can't see the pics of your watch and it looks like you haven't set an avatar yet or you picked the same image as the 'non-image' avatar.

an independent might be a better choice for service. European watch company or govberg jewellers might be worth considering on the upper east side of your country.

post some pics and get an avatar, then grab a drink and settle in.

3. flw history nerd Apr 29, 2016

Good morning Russ!

I have a vintage Constellation that I sent for service through my local Omega Boutique. It traveled to Seattle (I think) for a factory service and came back in pristine condition - they did a terrific job. The total time was about six weeks or so. You may have noticed that Omega lists standard prices for service on their website, based on the caliber of the movement. Yours would still be considered pretty new, so it shouldn't break the bank.

There is an Omega Boutique at Ross Park Mall, if that's close to you. They can send your beloved Diver out to the watch hospital from there.

Post some pics of your watch and an avatar. Welcome aboard!