seamaster help

Posts
1
Likes
0


Could anyone help me with the watch above please? I dont know what year its from, im unsure as to wether all o its parts are original and to wether it has/had radium in it or another radioactive material.
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
We have no way of knowing if all parts are original without seeing the movement. I don't think there's radium because I can't see any lume. That being said, the photos are crap so it's hard to tell much.
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
I think it's an authentic Omega, but I have some concerns about the dial. Better photos are needed.
 
Posts
2,677
Likes
3,151
This is a ladies watch at best, has a ladies movement inside
 
Posts
3,569
Likes
13,509
It also seems to be missing the bezel.
 
Posts
2,328
Likes
1,452
Better pics, but as mentioned.

No bezel. If hands any luminous. Tritium and not radium. Sweep hand not correct. Can't tell on the other hands due to poor image.

Bracelet doesn't appear to be an Omega one

No idea on size