Forums Latest Members

SOLD Seamaster f300hz chronometer diver

1. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Dec 14, 2015

Hi,
    I am offering for sale an Omega Seamster f300Hz reference 198.0016. This is a solid watch which I wore daily for a short period of time after purchasing it a number of years ago. I also had it serviced at the time, but don't have the records anymore. It is simply not getting wrist time anymore, so its time to move it on.

Condition:

Dial - near mint condition silver dial.

Case - This is the much less common f300 dive watch version with the non-integrated bracelet option (the integrated version is the 198.0005). This a chunky stainless steel case measuring about 42mm in diameter. The case has a few minor dings and scuffs, but nothing I would consider major. As far as I can tell it was never polished and the ridges remain sharp.

Bezel - original insert, no cracks. Upon close inspection there appears to be shallow air pockets under the 25 and 30 minute markers, but the bezel is structurally solid.

Crystal - excellent condition, no major scratches that I can see.

Crown - excellent condition screw down crown, threads look great and fully functional.

Movement - Omega cal 1250. Working as it should and keeping excellent time.

Strap - Nothing special. Just a generic leather strap.

The asking price is 600 USD net to me + shipping costs (insurance mandatory). I am happy to ship worldwide, but all costs related to customs, etc., are the responsibility of the buyer. References are available at the buyer's request. Returns are accepted within 48 hours if the item is received not as described. Please PM me for any questions and thanks for looking!

Thanks, Joe
    DSC04005.jpg DSC03992.jpg DSC03998.jpg DSC04002.jpg DSC04001.jpg DSC04007.JPG DSC04009.jpg DSC04000.jpg

tyrantlizardrex and tomvox1 like this.
  2. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Dec 19, 2015

Bump

3. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Dec 20, 2015

Sold. Thanks to the buyer and OF for the space!