Forums Latest Members
  1. jsg1976 Jul 26, 2016

I've seen a lot of early/mid-2000s Seamaster Diver 300m Chronographs for sale (ref 2598.80.00) relatively inexpensively, and in many of the pictures, particularly when taken head on, the bezel looks white. I know the bezel is actually stainless steel for this model and the white effect is a function of the way the pictures were taken, but I like the way the watch looks with a white (to my eyes, anyway) bezel with the blue dial and yellow hands/indices. So my question is, did Omega ever make this model with a white bezel, or is there a compatible white bezel for this watch? I know they've made white bezels for some of the planet oceans, but I haven't seen any for this model.

If not, any suggested alternatives with a similar color scheme?

2. ericmtl Apr 5, 2019

They have never made a white bezel for it , but I do not know if there was ever a ''generic'' compatible bezel, I would be curious to know if you ever found one ''generic'' and if so if you have a picture.

3. PeterT Apr 5, 2019

How about the "white side of the moon" Speedmaster? That's fully white and ceramic... quite a unique setup in my opinion.

4. gpssti4 Apr 5, 2019

Plenty of generic inserts on eBay if that’s your thing.