Forums Latest Members
  1. jimtime Apr 2, 2016

Has anyone seen one of these? I purchased it from a closed jewellers store in Gettysburg Pennsylvania (Coffman Jewellers). I assume it must date some time after 1958 when the seahorse logo was introduced, and that it likely doesn't date much past the mid-60's. I suspect they are relatively rare, however I have no idea how rare. I would love to learn more about these interesting items. It is about 9.5 inches in diameter and has two wire support legs on the rear. If you have one, or anything else like it, please post an image. Thx.

Seamaster Sign.JPG
    gminnj likes this.
  2. cimo Apr 2, 2016

Nifty! Definitely a cool piece of memorabilia. Sorry to say I can't help your quest for info--never seen one before but I like it!

jimtime likes this.
  3. dx009 Apr 2, 2016

That's a cheap chinese knock-off. I'll give you 20$ for it, you don't need it! :rolleyes:

jimtime likes this.
  4. Mr Bing Apr 2, 2016

That's a really cool item and looks in great condition too. Good find.

jimtime likes this.
  5. jimtime Apr 2, 2016

I saw one in the background of a photo, but darned if I can find that picture again. It is an odd thing, but I love it as much as a nice Seamaster watch. It just showed up on eBay one day, and I bought it and a complete 1955 Norman Morris Omega Catalogue from the seller, as well as a very nice 60's Tissot World Service sign. I guess every dog has its day.

ahartfie likes this.
  6. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Apr 2, 2016

I was wondering where this went. :) I considered it as well. Nice find!

jimtime likes this.