Forums Latest Members
  1. MarcWinkman Feb 23, 2015

I got a package in the mail Saturday and it turned out to be the new strap I ordered for my old vintage Seamaster, and after putting the new strap on, I came to the conclusion that I have a slight addiction to the Seamaster...and I'm not ashamed at all, in fact, I really, really want to a 38.5mm Aqua Terra with a blue dial on a leather strap when I pay myself again next quarter since this quarter's folding money went back into office renovations.

[​IMG]

ffej4 likes this.
  2. OmegaRookie Feb 23, 2015

Get a new Vintage Co-Axial SM300. That's what I'm doing. ;)

3. MarcWinkman Feb 23, 2015

I really like the Seamaster Professional 300 Master Co-Axial, in fact, I was between one of those and the PO, but ultimately the PO won out. Since I need a slightly more formal looking modern watch, the Aqua Terra 38.5 mm really has my eye.

4. OmegaRookie Feb 23, 2015

They are really nice. Get both!! ;)

5. MarcWinkman Feb 23, 2015

Indeed they are both superb timepieces...though, I've yet to see an awful Omega. Can't say the same about some other very heavy hitters in the watch luxury watch business though...particularly those with a crown logo ;)

6. OmegaRookie Feb 23, 2015

I know what you mean. I just got back from the Bahamas and looked at all kinds of watches. Some of them are ridiculous they're so big. Some just ugly. I guess I just like more traditional looking watches.

7. ffej4 Survey Man Feb 23, 2015

I want one. So bad. :unsure:

8. jjh2oman Mar 1, 2015

It's that Seamaster 2500 that I saw on the AZ forum that has me thinking about how to spend my refund money. I'm currently debating that or a speedy as my first step into Omega. I want to thank you for what looks like my newest hobby/addiction, whatever you want to call it.

OmegaRookie likes this.
  9. MarcWinkman Mar 1, 2015

Negative. My Seamaster Professional is the pre-Co-Axial 1120 movement version of the Bond Seamaster. It's also mid-sized...regardless, I still love it.

10. jjh2oman Mar 1, 2015

Ahh, my mistake, I still like it a lot too. Nice collection you have there.

11. chickenman26 Mar 1, 2015

I own the same vintage mid size Bond. Did Omega replace your dial and hands recently?

12. MarcWinkman Mar 2, 2015

Nope, all original. It's due for service because I find it to be losing a little bit of time. It's headed to Omega in KOP as soon as I find a couple of hours to drive out there and back. Though I've only had it a few years. It was bought new in 2006.

TheCaptainOfTech likes this.