Forums Latest Members
  1. silverjay Aug 24, 2019

The Big Blue and Deep Black really caught my attention. I haven’t been able to find much about them on the forum. Any feedback or information on them? Thanks

2. dinexus Oct 10, 2019

In short, they're too big, and too expensive, and don't seem to have many owners on here. Been doing a bit of research on them as well though, as I'm kinda hankering for a big black dive watch and for as much as I love the new 300, I kinda want the GMT. Last time I tried one on, I remember it wearing more easily than expected (sorta like the Ploprof), due to the short(ish) L2L and light weight. Wore easier than my 43.5mm steel PO GMT if I recall correctly.

[​IMG]

keisuke_z and Wetworks like this.
  3. Canuck Oct 10, 2019

Be certain to search the forum for threads pertains to lugs snapping off these modern ceramic cases. No warranty, either. Almost the price of the watch to replace the case. Check it out.

4. Meme-Dweller Oct 10, 2019

There's also a 38.5mm Deep Black ceramic if the regular one is too big

5. mjb Oct 10, 2019

Dang, that's quite concerning. Not just the cost, but I picture a snapped lug resulting in the bracelet/strap detaching and the watch falling to the ground, potentially lost.

6. dinexus Oct 10, 2019

Buddy of mine had a lug break on his DTSOM and Omega replaced the entire case under warranty.