Forums Latest Members
  1. Robert D Dec 11, 2016

Who here has acquired one of these ?

What are your thoughts with it ?

I'm considering buying one, I like the size 39.5mm , however upon searching the web, I have found several different specs for the height / thickness, is it 13mm or 14mm ?

2. seikomatic Dec 11, 2016

What's your wrist size? Personally I think 43.5 would look nice.

meganfox17 and Foo2rama like this.
  3. meganfox17 Dec 11, 2016

How tall are You Mr @Robert D ? Robert ... Robert D Kaplan ? I'm guessing you're almost a 6 footer with a wrist size of 6.8 inch [emoji136]

Are you referring to the SMP PO 600 MC ? The thickness of the new unisex 39.5 model is 14.16 mm measured with calipers exactly !
    This gentleman's wrist size is 6.7 inch so you should get an idea on the fitting [​IMG]
    It so happens that we also have a OF member @Phil h who posted a lovely thread about the 3 generations of PO somewhere earlier this year
    This is how the PO 600 MC 43.5mm looks like on his wrist[​IMG]This is how the PO 600 39.5 mm appears on his wrist[​IMG]I quote "It felt Porky , Fat with a Small Face dial , the blue appears black in OB lighting..."[​IMG]

My personnel Impression : Get the 43.5 mm. Ok. I'm done here... Neeeeeexxxtttt......!!! [emoji136]

p/s : I even know what @ulackfocus is going to say [emoji68] . Dennis is going to tell You
    ' A suit with a Dive watch is a No No "

Edited Dec 11, 2016
    Miss_Bourginskay and flw like this.
  4. Robert D Dec 12, 2016

I am six ft tall and my wrist is 6-7/8.

I will go back to the Boutique and retry the two models again. I tend to like the 39mm to 41mm size range, I don't care for the bigger sizes, however there are exceptions, depending upon how a particular watch wears.