Forums Latest Members

Seamaster 300m Master Co-axial 1957 Anniversary edition

1. detroitMD Feb 28, 2020

I normally never buy anything under a 42mm, but after seeing this at my AD as NOS? I conceded. Life got busy over the past few years with the birth of my first child, relocation, and career; so I haven't kept up to date with the happenings in the community. I heard about the anniversary trilogy editions, but thought I missed the window to pick one up. I went to the AD looking for a titanium PO and saw the trilogy Railmaster, but no Seamaster..... So on a lark, I asked my guy to do a double check on his inventory (the AD had a few stores across the country) and text me if he finds one.

Later at home that evening I get this pic: <first pic below> With a price I couldn't pass up. Apparently they had one in the safe on hand. The next day, it was on my wrist. I haven't felt this freaking satisfied in a very very long time. Good to be back .

IMG_2085.jpg 20200228_180044.jpg 20200228_153946.jpg
    flw, Evose, itsalex and 3 others like this.
  2. Evose Feb 28, 2020

As someone that adores the 8400, You purchased a gorgeous piece. It was meant to be. Congrats!

3. detroitMD Feb 29, 2020

Thanks! I'm smitten. Actually they utilized the 8806 Metas certified for this edition.