Seamaster 300 trilogy.

Posts
93
Likes
144
This popped up on my Facebook feed. Is the bezel misprinted? Looks the exact opposite to my 300 master!
Edited:
 
Posts
10,747
Likes
16,733
It’s a countdown bezel, actually pretty useful and in keeping with the original watches which had both kinds The trilogy and SM300 are very different watches.
 
Posts
93
Likes
144
Right unaware of that. Looked odd to my untrained eyes. Cheers.
 
Posts
1,514
Likes
8,279
Third parties does this sometimes to avoid copyright infringement. Not sure how successful they are, but I’ve seen this often.
 
Posts
597
Likes
3,871
Third parties does this sometimes to avoid copyright infringement. Not sure how successful they are, but I’ve seen this often.
Huh? I don't think you understood what the question was.....
 
Posts
1,514
Likes
8,279
Huh? I don't think you understood what the question was.....

I did. My bad. I replied to a work query. Clicked on wrong box.