Forums Latest Members

Seamaster 300 Master co-axial Titanium...

1. 300 Jul 14, 2015

I now have multiple Omega's and non getting wrist time except for my new SS 300. What do you guys think of the new Titanium version? I'm thinking of selling it... Just trying to gauge what my loses will be without directly discussing price. And also very curious to know what you guys think of it in general. Thank you all for your feedback!

2. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Jul 14, 2015

I love the ti. I have tried it on several times at the Boutique.

Price wise, well in May 2015 I bought a watch that was originally sold new in April 2015 at Tourbillion. My price was almost half off the suggested retail price.

I was looking for one of these 4-6 months ago. At least two sold on eBay, so maybe look there for sold prices.

3. 300 Jul 15, 2015

perfect! TY
    It is an awesome piece and I feel unfortunate to have to see it go.

4. jud Jul 15, 2015

While I don't know the market price, we do discuss prices openly here. Feel free to do so.

5. 300 Jul 15, 2015

Thanks Jud. I just realized I can't even sell here because of the minimum posting guidelines. That's disappointing. I'll have to make a point to spend more time posting but that doesn't solve my problem in the short term. I do appreciate you commenting about discussing pricing though. This forum seems friendlier than some other which is refreshing.

Best,