Seamaster 300 heritage straps

Hi together,
I'm rocking a Seamaster 300 Spectre daily and I'm super glad with her, but I want to change the strap (21mm).
First I used a Nato strap which was very cool and comfortable, then i choosed the original metal strap.
Now I'm searching for some alternatives in every material (rubber, leather, steel).
Ideal would be something water resistant (not a must) and if possible using the original Omega clasp.

Could you guys please post some pictures of your watches with the straps? I need some inspiration 馃榾

Many thanks
Edited:

Hi together,
I'm rocking a Seamaster 300 Spectre daily and I'm super glad with her, but I want to change the strap (21mm).
First I used a Nato strap which was very cool and comfortable, then i choosed the original metal strap.
Now I'm searching for some alternatives in every material (rubber, leather, steel).
Ideal would be something water resistant (not a must) and if possible using the original Omega clasp.

Could you guys please post some pictures of your watches with the straps? I need some inspiration 馃榾

Many thanks

A few questions for clarification:

1. Do you own the Spectre limited edition or a standard 300 heritage. They are different watches, albeit with the same case.
2. The Spectre came standard with bracelet and NATO. It sounds like you have a bracelet, then. You can鈥檛 do any better than that for a metal bracelet, although you could use a mesh bracelet for a different look.
3. You mention wanting to use the original Omega clasp on the strap. You have to clarify what clasp you mean. The Omega deployant clasp for leather and cloth straps? The tang buckle for straps? The clasp on the bracelet will NOT work.

I am posting some pictures of my 300 on various straps I have used for ideas:

1. The Omega Barenia leather strap with deployant clasp:

IMG_1026.jpeg

2. The Omega Dark Side of the Moon cordura deployant strap (note this one rubs a little against the case)

IMG_1285.jpeg

3) Aftermarket Artem sailcloth, also on Omega deployant.

IMG_1388.jpeg

A few questions for clarification:

1. Do you own the Spectre limited edition or a standard 300 heritage. They are different watches, albeit with the same case.
2. The Spectre came standard with bracelet and NATO. It sounds like you have a bracelet, then. You can鈥檛 do any better than that for a metal bracelet, although you could use a mesh bracelet for a different look.
3. You mention wanting to use the original Omega clasp on the strap. You have to clarify what clasp you mean. The Omega deployant clasp for leather and cloth straps? The tang buckle for straps? The clasp on the bracelet will NOT work.

I am posting some pictures of my 300 on various straps I have used for ideas:

1. The Omega Barenia leather strap with deployant clasp:

IMG_1026.jpeg

2. The Omega Dark Side of the Moon cordura deployant strap (note this one rubs a little against the case)

IMG_1285.jpeg

3) Aftermarket Artem sailcloth, also on Omega deployant.

IMG_1388.jpeg

So first of all, many thanks for the pictures. Maybe I forget to specify a little.

1/2.) Yes it is really the Spectre limited version and I have the original Nato and steel bracelet. Steel I like a lot, tried once in a boutique the Mesh Omega bracelet but was on my arm not well fitting. So a metal strap would be cool but I don't find another good one. Really love the actual ones from the Speedmaster but I guess they are not fitting.
3.) I bought an original Omega Deployant clasp from the Boutique fitting to that watch. (21mm strap to 18mm clasp)

Attached you see my beauty 馃榾

Not waterproof, but I like the straps from Artisan. Really high quality materials and construction and they all come with quick release spring bars.
upload_2024-1-22_9-11-29.jpeg

IMG_6255.jpeg
Edited:

Wow I like that color of the strap. Looks stunning on your wrist.
Thanks! It鈥檚 a great watch that takes well to a variety of straps. The OEM bracelet is really nice too.

I like what I see. Maybe we found more impression pics and recommendations of your straps 馃榾

20230727_114700.jpg

P/N CVZ010979, from ref 21092442001001.

I recently moved this strap on to another Forum member, but it was definitely one of my favorite ways of wearing my seamaster Heritage.

Thank you guys.
Did a little research for straps. Any good Mesh straps you mounted on your watch? Seems quite hard to find a top quality 21mm.

Wow that looks really cool. I didn鈥檛 know that it is possible to order the strap in different sizes. I thought there鈥檚 only one size. Because when I checked on the Internet page I only find one version of it. Do I have to go to boutique? if you say it is not the price worth, do you have other recommendations?

Wow that looks really cool. I didn鈥檛 know that it is possible to order the strap in different sizes. I thought there鈥檚 only one size. Because when I checked on the Internet page I only find one version of it. Do I have to go to boutique? if you say it is not the price worth, do you have other recommendations?

I believe that watch gecko has a mesh that fits this watch?

Strapcode has one of the better mesh options at 21mm. Also try to find a retailer online for the staib brand. Otherwise, yes, go to an AD and ask for omega. 800$ is a slap in the face, especially without removable links, but it鈥檚 still the best mesh around.