Forums Latest Members
  1. Togri v. 2.0 Wow! Custom title... cool Feb 24, 2017

Selling my dearly beloved Seamaster 30, cal. 269 from approx. 1963. The watch has not been serviced while in my possession but runs fine.

The case is, I believe, unpolished as it shows the lug facets and original finishing very well. It has a few scratches and a couple of small nicks as one can almost always expect from a more than 50 year old watch, which has not seen a buffing wheel. Caseback has some scratches from incompetents trying to remove back (or so I imagine).

Dial is almost perfect and is stunning. A couple of small hairs (3 or 4) on the dial, which can be removed, when the crystal is off. Crystal itself is quite serviceable but has some scratches, I haven't been able to remove with Polywatch. They are however only visible at certain angles - last photo at 12. Original signed crown.

Additional photos can of course be provided. I would love to keep it but herd needs thinning as new watches must be bought :)

Price is €580 Euro. Watch is located in Denmark. Shipping with registered mail within Europe for €10 Euro and rest of the world for €20.

Strap in a couple of photos is not included.

IMG_1900.JPG

IMG_1902.JPG

IMG_1905.JPG

IMG_1901.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

A wrist shot
    IMG_1480.JPG

And just a photo, which shows the beautiful dial in natural light :)
    IMG_1478.JPG