Forums Latest Members
  1. wando Jan 27, 2015

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time on this fourm. I have a near mint Seamaster 200m 166.091 case and bracelet that I bought over
    15 years ago when I was collecting vintage divers. It came with a incorrect dial and movement so I removed them and put the case away and bracelet away. I sold all my vintage divers years ago and start he collecting modern watches which I wish I would not have done. I would now like have a vintage diver and use the case and bracelet if possible even though it would not be an original watch. I was wondering if anyone would know where I could find a correct dial and hands for the 166.091 or a complete watch with a case in horrible condition. I may be looking for something that is impossible to find but thought this would be the best place to check. Any help would be greatly appreciated. SORRY FOR THE LONG POST.

Thank you,
    David

2. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Jan 27, 2015

Welcome to the forum.

I also have a 166.091. I am looking to source a new dial, as the current one is not correct.

I should know in Feb if I will be able to source it. I will ask if they can get a second dial.

I have a extra hour and minute hand. I also have a cal 1002 movement.