Forums Latest Members

FS SEAGULL 1963 Chinese Military Air Force Chronograph Watch- ACRYLIC Crystal BNIB

1. yande Aug 1, 2019

Seagull 1963 Chinese Airforce Chronograph with Exhibition Case Back and Acrylic Crystal. BNIB. Brand New In Box.
    You are looking at a BNIB Seagull 1963 Hand Wind Mechanical Column Mounted Chronograph with the clearly visable Seagull ST19 movement and an Acrylic Crystal. $AUD320 + POST (Australia $15)
    Crown is Signed with the Seagull Chinese Logo.

Width is listed as 37.5mm and strap width is 18mm.

I also have the SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL VERSION AVAILABLE.

This version of ST19 is manual winding, non hacking, with a power reserve of approximately 38 hours,

The Chinese Seagull ST19 movement originated from the SWISS Venus 175 movement, though I will not state more for the historical search of this watch is part of its allure. A truly fascinating part of horological history.

The watch is New and Unused.

It comes with the complete Seagull English language Instruction Manual as well as the original Chinese language instruction booklet plus inner and outer boxes. The watch comes with a Green NATO Strap in situ.

I am a private collector/enthusiast and this watch is one of my favourite. I have featured mine in the WRUW thread. I have sold over 30 of these watches on EBay, and another watch forum under the Nick of Yande.. These watches are currently listed on EBay also, under the name of Yande2536.

You can do a search for my Feedback on the appropriate Forum. Numerous listings.
    You can read through my Posts to see Feedback from a well known Omega Forums Member (DLT222) when I sold an Omega Mark II Speedmaster. Why oh why did I do that?? ::screwloose::
    Also, my friend and Omega Forums member OZO bought my Omega Speedmaster 4.5 (yes, why oh why...) and I can get you in touch with him for I doubt he left feedback. Both watches were and are recorded as being listed on this forum.
    Other Omega Forums references available on request.
    Other watches sold on this forum include a Sinn 103A and an Omega Geneve 300hz "hummer" pretty sure feedback can be cound for these items.

Please see my other listing for this same watch though with a Sapphire Crystal.

Please view all photos as they make up and are included in my description of the watch. Also included is a photo of the city of Tianjin, the home of Seagull, taken during one of our visits there.

Acrylic IMG_4142.JPG

Acrylic IMG_4112.JPG Acrylic IMG_4113.JPG Acrylic IMG_4114.JPG Acrylic IMG_4117.JPG Acrylic IMG_4120.JPG Acrylic IMG_4121.JPG Acrylic IMG_4157.JPG

Tianjin China, 2017.
    IMAG0032.JPG

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM FOR MORE PHOTOS OR ANY FURTHER ASSISTANCE.

International Buyers Please contact me to arrange shipping details etc.
    Example of Postal Fees to USA. Need to add $AUD5 for Signature on Delivery on Some.

Courier Fees to USA.JPG

Edited Nov 25, 2019
    ELV web, noelekal and rhetoric like this.
  2. yande Aug 6, 2019

Relisted.

Edited Aug 20, 2019
  3. yande Aug 21, 2019

I have a couple more of these watches which I have been selling consistantly for some years..

4. yande Aug 25, 2019

For some weekend browsing..

5. yande Nov 27, 2019

Bumped and pumped.