Forums Latest Members
  1. omegawatches123 May 17, 2014

Hi all,
    I recently had a chance to see the bull head at a boutique. Its very different but i liked it. Any owners out there with feedbacks? The price tag made me walk away but i'm thinking about getting it.

2. cristos71 May 17, 2014

I tried on the one with the white dial at a local AD and while I did quite like it I couldn´t really get past the case thickness, I generally have a vintage on my wrist and it just didn´t feel right for me, although I believe this thickness issue is the new norm with modern Omega offerings.

From a design perspective I found it both interesting and very attractive, extremely modern but with more than a wink to the 1960s original which I do like.

The detail and finish were both excellent and I liked the solid feel of the pushers and crown.

With three dial options being produced in pretty low numbers all of which give a completely different look to the watch I can see the attraction of it, but when there is a choice available between an original and a modern interpretation then I will always choose the original.

Spacefruit likes this.
  3. shane0mack May 19, 2014

The price tag is the main issue with it. I've talked to my local boutique and AD and both of them said they haven't sold a single example. I think the looks will appeal to the real Omega fans, but those same folks will be turned away by the thick case and high price. If it had the 9300, I think the price would be good, but why skip on a vintage 861 for something other than the flagship chronograph movement?