Forums Latest Members

SOLD Sea-master 120: 535.007/630

1. Paedipod Mar 7, 2021

A beautiful example of aging well......ladies' seamaster 120: 535.007/630 purchased off OF in 2014, and put into service for a year or so, but replaced by a more modern example and has sat for about 5 years. Worn a handful of times by Mrs. P and put into safekeeping as she did not want to damage it, she feels it much more dainty than her more modern seamaster.

SS 30 mm case and caseback in excellent condition, plexiglass is excellent, as is the faded bakelite bezel that turns securely. Dial and hands look good as well. Winds and sets smoothly. Serviced by an Omega-certified watchmaker shortly after I received it (no proof available ) and was running well at the time that it went into the "hmm not for me" box. For what it's worth a full wind gave 42 (!) hours with +28 over the first 24 with Twixt app.

I have not opened the case to show off the movement, but I have a movement shot from the previous owner (used by permission --- please note that this picture is from 7 years ago)

I have the (?) textile strap that it came on with the Omega buckle, but not the red box as it had dissolved and was disposed of humanely. The watch is currently on a brown 16mm Hirsch and there is a spare black strap that fits as well.

As for me: I have been on OF since 2013, and have sold a handful of watches and other items with positive feedback. I have been on a bit of a watch hiatus but highly value my presence here and messing with that privilege by abusing the use of the sales forum is not a go.

Please PM for questions/concerns/other pictures/etc. Watch is in Canada and I am asking $900 CAD shipped with tracking.
    IMG_0767.jpeg IMG_0768.jpeg IMG_0769.jpeg IMG_0770.jpeg IMG_0771.jpeg IMG_0772.jpeg 50F85CA4-FFFB-457C-AD4F-C7106C062795.jpeg

BlueBoy, Syrte, Robert M and 3 others like this.