Forums Latest Members
  1. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Nov 18, 2017

Sure we must have some rugby union fans amongst us ?

What a fantastic match it was, yes I am biased but to see Scotland returning to the force they were years ago is wonderful especially against the mighty 'All Blacks' and our boy Stuart Hogg taking us so close to victory in the dying seconds :D

IMG_0795.jpg

A genuine well done to England against Australia :thumbsup:

2. munichblue Nov 18, 2017

A very close match and again a stunning atmosphere at Murrayfield!

Alpha likes this.
  3. makaria indica Nov 18, 2017

Great game, and good for world rugby that teams are catching up and competing with the AB's
    If only the old boys club in Dublin ( world rugby administrators) would pull their heads out of their arses and be more transparent in thier allocation of world cup hosts.....

4. isaac.owen.nz Nov 19, 2017

Great game and a good fight by Scotland, many hearts in mouths at the bar in that dying minute last night for sure!

5. sdre Nov 19, 2017

Great spirit by Scotland. Started attacking from the very first minute till the last. ABs didn't turn up but they still went about doing their business. Goes to show how good a team they are; even when they are under performing, all they need is a clean break and tries are scored.

6. dan7800 Nov 19, 2017

Would love to go to one of these games. My wife studied abroad in New Zealand for 6 months and absolutely raved about the games and New Zealand in general.

7. Moadib Nov 19, 2017

Was a fabulous match. The All Blacks didn't seem to play to their normal standard (including the two yellows), but Scotland did superbly to take full advantage (including pressuring the second yellow). Despite being a regular cyclist I'm pretty sure I set a new maximum heart rate in those last two minutes!
    What really put the cherry on top was how unhappy the Scots team looked at the end. There was no back-slapping and 'look how well we did against the world champions', they truly looked distraught and believed they should have won - superb spirit. Was wonderful to watch.

8. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Nov 19, 2017

Understandably I have never seen Hogg looking so down.

Defeat yes but well done to each and every one of the boys :thumbsup:

9. jaspert Nov 20, 2017

They played well and should have a good chance against Wallabies this weekend.