SAVE THE DATE: FOURTH ANNUAL MID-ATLANTIC G2G: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7TH IN BALTIMORE: T - 3 MONTHS!!!

IT’S COMING … SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7TH
IMG_5089.gif

FREE SPEEDMASTER 321 DOOR PRIZES (OK, THAT’S A LIE) …
IMG_5099.gif

SPECIAL APPEARANCES BY BUZZ ALDRIN, TEDDY BALDASSARE AND
KEVIN O'LEARY (OK, THAT’S NOT TRUE EITHER) …
IMG_5100.gif

JWROSENTHAL WILL BE GIVING A BELLY DANCING DEMONSTRATION
(PLEASE GOD, NO) …
IMG_5102.gif

BUT THERE WILL BE A GREAT LUNCH, DRINKS, SWAG BAGS CHOCK FULL OF COOL FREE STUFF, A RAFFLE WITH EVEN MORE COOL FREE STUFF, A TAKE ONE/LEAVE ONE PARTS TABLE, AN AMAZING SELECTION OF WATCHES TO VIEW AND HANDLE (SOME MIGHT EVEN BE FOR SALE) AND A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO MEET AND SOCIALIZE WITH A DIVERSE GROUP OF 30+ OF YOUR FELLOW OMEGA FORUMS DEVOTEES … SO COME ON DOWN - OR UP OR OVER - TO BALTIMORE ON DECEMBER 7TH!!!
IMG_5103.gif

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING AND HAVEN’T SIGNED UP YET FOR THE PRIVATE EMAIL LIST, PLEASE PM ME @gbesq AND I’LL ADD YOU TO THE LIST TO RECEIVE UPDATES. SEE YOU THERE!!!
IMG_5104.gif
Edited:

If you are on the fence about joining us, do my yourself a favor and sign up!

It's a great time and very inclusive of collectors of all stripes and interests.

If you are on the fence about joining us, do my yourself a favor and sign up!

It's a great time and very inclusive of collectors of all stripes and interests.
Agree 110%. We've grown from 6 attendees when we started this in 2021 to an expected group of more than 30 this year. Spouses and significant others are always welcome. It's a great way to spend an afternoon.

Wait, then why were you paying for me to take those belly dancing classes.

I’m never going to be able to unsee that image … ::facepalm1::

It's a great way to get exercise while also getting a Seiko 7S26 wound up.

It's a great way to get exercise while also getting a Seiko 7S26 wound up.
Where are you putting the seiko?😵‍💫

Love this. Midwest a bit too far for a mid Atlantic but pics from the last meeting looked like a fun time. Maybe if there's a GTG in Chicago or MSP. Is there a Midwest party planning committee chair?

Love this. Midwest a bit too far for a mid Atlantic but pics from the last meeting looked like a fun time. Maybe if there's a GTG in Chicago or MSP. Is there a Midwest party planning committee chair?
I believe one of our Canadian brothers @Duracuir1 held an event last year in Detroit.

If you have a Dunkin and an airport nearby, you may be able to coordinate something with @Mad Dog 😁 Both he and Steve were apart of the last GTG in Detroit as James said

For the love of God, David, don't encourage him.

If you have a Dunkin and an airport nearby, you may be able to coordinate something with @Mad Dog 😁 Both he and Steve were apart of the last GTG in Detroit as James said

How many Box 'O Joes do we need to order to summon @Mad Dog to the Mid Atlantic GTG?

I just ordered a new travel case to prep for the meetup. Prepare to gawk at a wide array of ungainly, oversized tool watches that only a mother could love.

PXL_20240909_225116092.jpg

Also prepare to view more 1950s and 1960s Seamasters and Constellations than I can possibly wear. Yet I continue to acquire them. 👎
IMG_7730.jpeg