Sapphire Sandwich Moonwatch or Hesalite on leather

Morning all,
Probably a repetitive question here but let’s give it a go. I’m viewing two Speedy Moonwatches tomorrow, a sapphire sandwich bracelet(2019) and a new Hesalite (2021) last production run model on Leather.
I’m in a real dilemma as love that see through case back but the Hesalite is true to function and originality. I love sapphire and a little wary of the protective capabilities of Hesalite, but as an investment point of view I’m also after advice.
Both are priced at almost the same. Any advice or comments greatly received

thanks

Either way you can't go wrong, I love the Hesalite and it really is nowhere near as fragile as suggested.

That said, if you're after investment, then maybe more people would value the hardiness of sapphire and the display back?

You'd be better off buying either on the bracelet as it's cheaper to add a leather after the fact, than it is to get a bracelet.

If you're getting a sapphire in bracelet for the same cost as a Hesalite on strap, then it's almost a no brainer (that's assuming that the 2019 sapphire is a NIB or unused model) as the 1861 Hesalite on strap is the cheapest option, and the 1863 on bracelet being the most expensive of the last series, or it was in the UK anyway.

Investment wise, it's likely neither will go up massively. in price, ideally they'll hold their value.

Either way you can't go wrong, I love the Hesalite and it really is nowhere near as fragile as suggested.

That said, if you're after investment, then maybe more people would value the hardiness of sapphire and the display back?

You'd be better off buying either on the bracelet as it's cheaper to add a leather after the fact, than it is to get a bracelet.

If you're getting a sapphire in bracelet for the same cost as a Hesalite on strap, then it's almost a no brainer (that's assuming that the 2019 sapphire is a NIB or unused model) as the 1861 Hesalite on strap is the cheapest option, and the 1863 on bracelet being the most expensive of the last series, or it was in the UK anyway.

Investment wise, it's likely neither will go up massively. in price, ideally they'll hold their value.
Thanks matey, and yes, the sapphire is on bracelet. Not NIB but mint. That’s my swaying as it’s a beautiful movement under the sapphire.

I would much rather have the ruggedness of the sapphire, and the pleasure of the see through case back.
As none of the watches we have ever go into space the point about technical accuracy is a bit moot IMO.

Do both watches come with the full box and the extras?

I would much rather have the ruggedness of the sapphire, and the pleasure of the see through case back.
As none of the watches we have ever go into space the point about technical accuracy is a bit moot IMO.

Do both watches come with the full box and the extras?
Deal all done a couple of weeks ago, and yes full set with everything. I went for what I really wanted and have the Sapphire Sandwich, love it.

Great choice. That's the hidden price rise with the 3861. The big box is pretty much a waste of space now.

Great choice. That's the hidden price rise with the 3861. The big box is pretty much a waste of space now.
Yes, the new model on steel is £6K!!! And TBH being a co-axial movement it’s no longer true to the original. I had a Seamaster Chronograph prior to this purchase and the wooden box was perfect and yes, the “Moon Box” with accessories is great but WAY OVER THE TOP, and so large now.