Sanity check: how much would you pay for a decent sunburst blue/white sub Omega Seamaster 176.007?

Looking for a sanity check.

Like the title, I am looking at later model 176.007s.

Blue sunburst dial. White subdial at 6 o clock. Less rare badging (“Omega Automatic Seamaster”). Non faded orange “Jedi” and non-faded red day/night arrow. Decent case with some signs of wear.

Other variants are listed for less. These seem to be the most pricey. Standard list price on eBay is $3,600, but some are listed higher. NONE have sold anywhere near this price. A few years ago they were selling for around $2000. Perfect ones were being sold around $3000 by dealers. Watch tracker says $2275 but doesn’t distinguish between variants.

For my desired variant, I am thinking that $3000 is maybe appropriate for a perfect or near perfect example.

Good not great is maybe $2500-$2700.

I got an offer for one I’d like to buy for $3100. I offered $2700 but was told that was too low with eBay fees. I think it’s fair.

Can someone sanity check me?

Agree. The photos are not the best. Apparently it has been recently serviced. Do you know a range you’d expect to pay for one in good condition?
I have not looked at this reference so I cannot comment on that- have you done advanced search on ebay on sold watches? Only include completed auctions you can get some idea. This is a good way to research prices and you can compare condition of sold pieces to this-

Price is definitely in the ballpark, I bought one of these ages ago for $1500 but they’ve gone up and what you’re mentioning sounds fair

I have not looked at this reference so I cannot comment on that- have you done advanced search on ebay on sold watches? Only include completed auctions you can get some idea. This is a good way to research prices and you can compare condition of sold pieces to this-
I have. There are no sales this year that have been representative of this variant and condition. None are selling for this much. More and more are added by other sellers. None have sold.

The variant I’m looking at sold in non-working condition (seller stated it just needed a service) and needing a cleaning/crystal polish for $1490.90. A slightly different variant (with black sundial at 6 o clock) sold in excellent condition for $1613.00. A completely different variant (silver and light blue) in like-new/spotless condition was sold by a Japanese seller for around $3995.

The inventory I’m watching has been sitting for months. Totally lost here.

Price is definitely in the ballpark, I bought one of these ages ago for $1500 but they’ve gone up and what you’re mentioning sounds fair
You think $3100 is too much at this point?

You think $3100 is too much at this point?
If it’s serviced with proof yea, if not then no. And proof is an Omega certified watchmaker’s invoice

I have. There are no sales this year that have been representative of this variant and condition. None are selling for this much. More and more are added by other sellers. None have sold.

The variant I’m looking at sold in non-working condition (seller stated it just needed a service) and needing a cleaning/crystal polish for $1490.90. A slightly different variant (with black sundial at 6 o clock) sold in excellent condition for $1613.00. A completely different variant (silver and light blue) in like-new/spotless condition was sold by a Japanese seller for around $3995.

The inventory I’m watching has been sitting for months. Totally lost here.
Although market is generally slow, sitting for months probably indicates they are overpriced.

Got this blue with the patina included for 1200 US$ head only in march, i would say 2000 US$ but you need patience.

But lucky me