Rose Gold Cap Pie Pan Help Needed

New member here in need of some help and advice please. I inherited a 1965 Constellation Pie Pan in rose gold cap from my Grandfather about 10 years ago. He bought it in 1965 on a business trip to Switzerland. It came on a strap and he later added a 1503/70 bracelet to it. When I received it, it had a broken crystal and the watch wasn't working either. I had the watch serviced and repaired but not polished and crystal replaced by an excellent local watchmaker. Prior to inheriting the watch, it had been stored in my Father's cupboard for well over 30 years, possibly over 40 years.

Now here's the issue...my Grandfather had a yellow gold bracelet fitted to the rose gold case. I'm not sure why he did this. It's possible that he didn't know any better and thought it's the same colour or if the dealer only had yellow gold in stock.

I'd like to source and purchase the same 1503/70 bracelet in plated rose but I'm having great difficulty finding one.

I would be greatly thankful for the knowledgeable members on this forum to point me in the right direction to finding one please or if someone on the forums might have a spare which they would like to move on would also be greatly appreciated.

I apologize for not posting pictures of the watch as I haven't a clue on how to. I've tried but it's just posting broken links.

Thank you kindly.

Hello! For the pictures, click the “Add photos” button just left from the Reply button. Navigate to your photos, select them and then insert them in the message

I'd like to source and purchase the same 1503/70 bracelet in plated rose but I'm having great difficulty finding one.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a rose gold plated bracelet for a vintage Constellation. I have seen solid 18K rose gold bracelets for the Deluxe models.

Your best best might be to take the yellow plated bracelet you have and have it re-plated to match the case.

I have heard good things about this company, although I’ve never used them:

https://www.replateit.com/finishes-colours

Good luck with the project,
gatorcpa

Like 3
Hello! For the pictures, click the “Add photos” button just left from the Reply button. Navigate to your photos, select them and then insert them in the message

I've tried that already but I get a message stating that I do not have permission to do so. It may be my browser or possibly because I'm a new member?

Make sure you are uploading images in jpeg or another photo format, and not pdf