Forums Latest Members

FS Rolex Submariner Date 16610LN - SOLD!

1. mjb Aug 16, 2020

Up for sale is my 1989 (I believe - based on "L" serial number) Submariner Date with all items pictured below, including inner and outer box, removed link, Rolex anchor, booklets and some paperwork that I believe belongs to a different watch but I'm including it here because I really don't know. The watch has 12 links in total, and it is believed to have had one service long ago, and an additional repair to the bracelet at some point. I bought this from a friend of mine, so the provenance is good here. There are some scratches and marks as you would expect for a watch of this vintage, although I'll suggest that aside from the dent (pictured) on the bracelet, the condition might be above average since the watch has been in a safe, unworn, for the past 9 years. The bezel turns nicely, the movement works and it winds fine but I have not tested the accuracy. The lume does not seem to have any juice left in it. I have lots of positive feedback on the Rolex Forum, eBay, Breitlingsource and this forum, and will gladly send links on request. Questions via PM, email and phone are welcome.

I sell only to USA buyers to avoid hassles and fees with customs and shipping, USA bank wire preferred. I usually ship UPS ground insured. The watch is offered here at $7200 with reasonable offers considered.

Thanks for looking.

All pictures are untouched and there was no "photoshopping" except for cropping and sizing, and hiding the serial number.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg

Zdzislaw, Dan S, Davidt and 3 others like this.
  2. mjb Aug 17, 2020

A member asked for more pics, in natural light. These were taken 5 minutes ago on my back porch, while it was raining which actually made for some very nice soft lighting. Images cropped, no other changes.

31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg

Zdzislaw likes this.
  3. rbob99 Aug 17, 2020

[deleted]

Edited Aug 18, 2020
  4. Tri-national-man Aug 18, 2020

The certificates are not for this watch..

5. janice&fred Aug 18, 2020

Yes the seller mentioned that and is simply including all the pictured accessories anyways. Nice watch.

JwRosenthal likes this.