Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex Seadweller 16600 X-Series(1991), B&P, Anchor, Booklet

1. mr_yossarian Sep 3, 2018

For sale is my Rolex Seadweller.

Accessories: It comes with Box, punched Papers correctly filled, stamped and dated, the neat Anchor and a booklet (I added this, it's dated 1996)

Case: For sure somewhen polished in the past, thick though with signs of use from wear.

Dial & Hands: Flawless and beautiful original Tritium with slight eggshell Patina developing.

Bezel, Crown and Crystal: Original, Bezel has a slight blueish fade, the pip is cream coloured already. The Bezel rotates and clicks easy and flawless.
    Crystal has small nicks on the outer edge at 8 and 10.

Movement: runs very strong within COSC Specs. Service History is unknown.
    Had it pressure tested at an AD and it still passed 10 bar ( maximum the AD could test). Snorkeled a couple of times in the Saltwater of the Lybian Sea this July, it fully confirmed the Test.

Bracelet: S4 code (1993-94) 93150 with 592D Solid Endlinks. Bracelet is in good condition, signs of wear, 13 links including diving extension, clasp closes firmly, has a scratch from a coral reef(at least what I like to think abot it :)).

A great and attractive daily wearer, on Land or in the Water. Would prefer to keep it, but it will fund me something I cannot deny anymore.

The watch is located in Germany. My asking price is 5800 Euro or BRO. Shipping outside Europe can be negociated.

If you have questions or need different pictures, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks to OF for the space & everythig else.

19.jpg

20.jpg

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    6.jpg

7.jpg
    8.jpg
    9.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg
    13.jpg
    14.jpg

15.jpg
    16.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg
    Edited Sep 3, 2018
  2. mr_yossarian Sep 4, 2018

Thanks OF for the space and the buyer for a transaction like from the workbook!

Rodsch and gostang9 like this.
  3. gostang9 Sep 4, 2018

Congrats! Not surprised it went quick, Inwas tempted to go for it as well...