Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Rolex Sea Dweller ref 16600 full set

1. pcdubc Mar 23, 2017

Hello!

A very quick catch and release as I realized that the Dweller is simply too manly for my moderately sized wrist.

For your consideration is a full set SD 16600 full set. This watch is in perfect working condition and was serviced a little over 2 years ago.

This is an A serial number and the only thing that has been replaced is the insert with a new genuine Rolex insert.

This is a two owner watch, has very sharp beveled edges, but does have some wear to it so please see photos for full details. The previous owner had the watch for over 10 years and opted not to polish during his possession.

There is a slight scratch on the crystal but it's not very visible. I used a macro lens and had to work to get the right angle of it, as seen in the very last photo

Asking price is $5600 shipped in CONUS. Payment by wire or PP but buyer pays fees.

Please PM me for the original listing, references, or any additional info.

Thanks!

Dweller1.JPG Dweller2.JPG Dweller3.JPG Dweller4.JPG Dweller5.JPG Dweller6.JPG Dweller7.JPG Dweller8.JPG Dweller9.JPG Dweller10.JPG Dweller11.JPG Dweller12.JPG Dweller13.JPG Dweller14.JPG Dweller15.JPG Dweller16.JPG Dweller17.JPG Dweller18.JPG
    Edited Mar 23, 2017
  2. pcdubc Mar 24, 2017

Withdrawn to stay in the family...sorry!