Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex Sea-Dweller M Serial

1. Watchmutt Nov 29, 2017

Hello Everyone,

I'm selling a Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600, 40mm classic dive watch to make room for incoming watches. It is in excellent condition and keeps time to COSC specs.
    Condition: It has been worn occasionally and has normal scratches and marks on the case, bezel, and bracelet. Please see pics for details.
    Includes: Rolex box, outer box, chronometer hang tag, serial number hang tag, extra links pictured, warranty card - originally sold at a US AD (of course no longer under warranty). There are no other items included that are not pictured.

Asking price is $6,500 USD net to me. The price includes shipping in the US. PayPal is an extra 3%, and available to buyers with a history on the forum. I will ship once the funds clear (this includes PayPal, which may take an extra day or two to transfer to my acct). I rarely do sales on the forums because I’ve been more of a net buyer than a seller, but I have a long history and 100% feedback on eBay and can list this on eBay if that’s your preference, but with a 13% higher price to cover the high eBay and PayPal fees.

box set.jpg
    Edited Dec 1, 2017