Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Rolex Precision "Metropolitan" Ref 4325 w/ Sub-Seconds

1. Optimizer13 Aug 30, 2017

Hey OF members,

I'm selling my Rolex Precision "Metropolitan" w/ sub-seconds from the late 1940s.

Case: 14k YG case with stainless steel snapback case back. Diameter is 35mm excluding crown. 18mm lugs.
    Movement: Manual wind movement 10 1/2 Ligne. Movement shot taken at the time of service.
    Service: Serviced by Tommy Taylor (expert in vintage rolex repair) 2 years ago. Watch is in working condition.
    Dial: White dial, applied gold hour markers, lume plots even and matches throughout dial and hands.
    Crown: Original crown
    Strap: Aftermarket leather strap not shown here (brown lizard-skin patterned leather strap)

Price is US$2,250 shipped within USA (contact for worldwide shipping). Bank wire or PayPal with references. Watch is located in Chicago. I can provide references upon request (many references on OF). I will accept return if item is not as described. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking and thank you OF for the space.

RolexMetropolitan_8.jpg RolexMetropolitan_47.jpg RolexMetropolitan_15.jpg RolexMetropolitan_36.jpg RolexMetropolitan_19.jpg RolexMetropolitan_30.jpg RolexMetropolitan_20.jpg RolexMetropolitan_17.jpg RolexMetropolitan_25.jpg RolexMetropolitan_28.jpg DSCN1040.jpg DSCF6487.jpg
    Edited Sep 1, 2017
    dougiedude, dstern, adam78 and 3 others like this.
  2. Optimizer13 Sep 3, 2017

Bump with movement shot and wrist shot

Edited Sep 3, 2017