Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex Oyster Perpetual, 14K Gold, Circa 1959

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Mar 7, 2015

Rolex reference 6564, 14k gold, caliber 1030 automatic, serial 40x,xxx circa 1959

Good overall vintage condition. Fully serviced in December 2013. Running well, keeping good time, and ready to wear with no worries.

Dial: Original champagne dial with a pleasing light & even vintage patina. Gold dagger hands and markers that are no longer luminous. Correctly signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual" "Officially Certified Chronometer" "Swiss".

Case: Good 14k yellow gold oyster case with wear. Correct caseback and crown. Please see large detailed pictures. 34mm diameter and about 40mm lug-to-lug, with great vintage wrist presence.

Movement: Signed Rolex caliber 1030 automatic - a reliable workhorse. Excellent condition, and fully serviced 12/2013. Movement pictures were taken during that service.

Priced at US$ 1495. Payment via PayPal only. Fees and USPS priority mail shipping included for US buyers. International buyers pay actual shipping costs over US$20. Includes a free ostrich strap & buckle as shown.

No returns. Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important and integral part of the description. Glad to answer any questions you may have - just shoot me a PM.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

image.jpg
  2. CdnWatchDoc Mar 7, 2015

pm sent

3. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Mar 7, 2015