Rolex OP Turquoise Dial

Posts
178
Likes
293
Prices have gone mad, literally doubled in a few days.

Glad I got mine but it is just insane.
 
Posts
35,629
Likes
39,878
Omega need to release a turquoise Aqua Terra or Speedmaster, I wouldn’t even be bothered just let them soak up some speculator money from twits.
 
Posts
2,799
Likes
3,726
Several popular YouTube Rolex fanboys have been pushing this particular model as “the one to buy” and predict prices are going to skyrocket as it is “no longer in production.” One of those pushers payed $20k for one and I think was trying to justify paying stupid money for it.
 
Posts
4,862
Likes
24,755
Jeez.
And I thought paying $13k for the Coral Red 36 was bad....
 
Posts
115
Likes
142
They can ask whatever they want. It is only worth what someone is willing to actually pay.
 
Posts
334
Likes
247
I had seen several close to $40k recently. Yeah a $5,900 plus tax watch.
 
Posts
6,413
Likes
31,471
Bubble? What bubble?
Sorry for ressurecting this thread but what a difference a year makes;

 
Posts
4,862
Likes
24,755
And are people actually buying these still?
As I posted above, I bought a red OP almost exactly a year ago and currently, the seller has another one listed for almost $23k!
So $10k more than I paid last year and what, like $16-17K over MSRP?