Forums Latest Members
  1. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Jan 24, 2019

I will be selling quite a few old parts that have been stashed aways for over 10 years now, I'll start with a few Rolex Bezels. NO TRADES.

Rolex Inserts For Sale:

1. Faded Blue / Bright Raspberry 1675 GMT Insert- $2500
    Interesting insert which has aged to a vivid raspberry red while the blue has faded nearly completely for an interesting contrast. Insert has a red back. Im not familiar with this version, but I've seen prices all over the place upwards of $3900...Honestly have no idea of value so placed it in the middle. It defiantly has a unique look and is in really nice condition. Appears to have been rarely worn.
    2. Long 5 Submariner Insert- $1650
    Nice example of rare long 5 insert. Under loupe it has some condition issues on the outer edges, especially around 30. There are scratches and nicks throughout consistent with age and wear. On the wrist looks very nice.
    3. Fat Font Kissing 4 Insert Submariner Insert - $4500
    Has original tritium pearl with dark yellow patina. Bezel has faded to a blue with a spotty aging on the finish. There is a scratch on either side of pointer. True kissing 4, where the tail on the number 4 completely blends into the zero. Extremely fat fonts. Rare insert with really nice faded/vintage look.
    4. Black GMT Insert- appears to be artificially faded as the finish is uniform across the front and back- $700 SOLD

Additional photos available upon request.

PepsiFront2.JPG PepsiBack.JPG Long 5-1.jpg Kissing 4-1.jpg Faded Black GMT.jpg
    Edited Jan 24, 2019
  2. CajunTiger Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! Jan 24, 2019

#4 Sold