Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Nov 29, 2025 Nice original Rolex GMT Master 16750. Bought here in 2017. Same watch, same price. Matt took better photos than I ever could. https://omegaforums.net/threads/rolex-gmt-master-16750-8-2m.68281/
Posts 35,651 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Nov 29, 2025·Ash @ ΩF Can you post some recent photos of the watch please as well
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Nov 29, 2025 dsio Can you post some recent photos of the watch please as well Will do 👍
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Nov 29, 2025 dsio Can you post some recent photos of the watch please as well In all honesty I had a bit of a hard night last night. I'll do better next time.
Posts 6,472 Likes 22,003 pdxleaf ·Nov 29, 2025·In Art We Trust Don't wait on this. An OF member offering a beautiful watch at a 2017 price. There're going to be a lot of OF members sad they missed it.
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Nov 29, 2025 Thanks Dave but that must be the worst FS post in a long time.
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Nov 29, 2025 References: https://omegaforums.net/threads/tubber-is-a-pleasure-to-work-with.37494/ Thread 'Tubber is a pleasure to work with' · Just completed a trade with Jim- Tubber I would highly recommend Jim- I hope we are able to complete more trades in the future agee · Mar 23, 2016 https://omegaforums.net/threads/tubber-is-a-great-buyer.51654/ Thread 'Tubber is a great buyer' · A pleasant experience, very fast and smooth transaction. Higly recommended Skrotis · Jan 17, 2017 https://omegaforums.net/threads/tubber-is-a-great-buyer.51654/ Thread 'Tubber is a great buyer' · A pleasant experience, very fast and smooth transaction. Higly recommended Skrotis · Jan 17, 2017
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Nov 30, 2025 P!ss poor photos for a US$10K watch I know but it's an old phone. The kids have newer phones for any one needs better photos, send me a DM.
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Nov 30, 2025 dsio Can you post some recent photos of the watch please as well Thanks mate. Good to know someone is keeping an eye out 👍🏻.
Posts 13,521 Likes 23,458 Davidt ·Nov 30, 2025 Beautiful watch (Even though this is the worst sales listing I’ve ever seen 😂). I’d be really tempted by this if I was in the US. GLWS.
Posts 24,799 Likes 55,081 Dan S ·Nov 30, 2025 Only one new post is allowed per 24 hour period. However, you can edit your original sales post.
Posts 2,013 Likes 7,177 Tubber ·Dec 6, 2025 Just to make a bad sales post even worse I had to update the price on this post to US$10,500 as it was on the original post in 2017. But on the plus side it's still about US$3k cheaper than any other 16750 out there.