Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Rolex GMT 16710 Full Set - MINT CONDITION

1. ATWG Sep 30, 2021

Dear OF - for sale from my personal collection, a collectors dream mint full set 2002 Rolex GMT 16710, Y serial. The watch is absolutely gorgeous and looks practically brand new with a beautiful Coke bezel insert. You don’t really see these come up in this condition too often, many have been poorly polished or missing critical components of the full set. You’ll be hard pressed to find one this complete and in near NOS condition.

Details:
    The full kit comes with the all-important warranty paper dated FEB 2004, even the green case back sticker has been saved and adhered to the paper, rare matching serial No. green hang tag, Rolex hang tag, GMT Master Booklet, Rolex Service Booklet, inner and outer boxes and Rolex polishing cloth. No scratches or blemishes on the case/dial/crystal. The bracelet is beautiful with no stretch whatsoever to speak of. The case shows factory polish and the case back is in perfect condition. The watch winds smoothly and keeps good time, I do not have any service history.

The bezel insert can easily be swapped for Pepsi or all black, which are readily available on numerous outlets.

Return Policy:
    I will gladly take the watch back within 24hrs. if grossly misrepresented.

I’m happy to provide references upon request. Most of you know me to be an established part of this community with many successful transactions.

Lastly, thank you OF for this opportunity and the space.

Best,
    -A
    View attachment 1294454

Edited Dec 29, 2021
  2. stevec14 Oct 1, 2021

Stunning - GLWS :thumbsup:

ATWG likes this.
  3. hoipolloi Vintage Omega Connoisseur Oct 1, 2021

Where are you located, please?

ATWG likes this.
  4. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since Oct 1, 2021

Damn beautiful!

250scr and ATWG like this.
  5. ATWG Oct 2, 2021

Thank you all for the kind words and those who inquired. I was selling this to partially fund a grail. Unfortunately, that deal fell through last night thus, the 16710 will remain with me for a bit longer.

6. JohnSteed Oct 2, 2021

Keep up that grail hunt, @ATWG :thumbsup:

airansun, CPRwatch and ATWG like this.