Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex Explorer I 114270 full set - recently serviced

1. KeithS Dec 1, 2019

Hello fellow OF members,

Up for sale is my 36 mm Rolex Explorer I 114270. It has a D serial and its paperwork is dated 2006. I purchased the watch this past April, had it serviced in July (by Rolex), and haven't really worn it since getting it back. I think one of the reasons I don't wear it daily is that it lacks a date function, which is something I'm rather dependent upon apparently. I really like this watch, but I don't wear it enough to justify keeping it.

Scope of delivery: The watch will come with its original box, papers, hang tags, service paperwork, new Rolex warranty card, and two extra links (currently sized for my 6.75" wrist).

Condition: The watch is in superb condition. It was recently serviced at a Rolex Service Center and is covered by Rolex's service warranty through July 2021. There are no scratches or nicks on the crystal, case, or dial. There are a few very superficial hairline marks on the bracelet, but they are hardly noticeable and difficult to capture. Please take a look at the pictures below (and ignore the dust that is visible on the crystal in the first picture--there are no blemishes on the crystal or dial).

Price: I am asking $5300 net to me. I am not looking for trades. PayPal accepted if you are a well-established member with references/feedback. I'll cover insured USPS Priority shipping to a physical address within the U.S. I am in the Madison/Milwaukee and Minneapolis areas regularly and would welcome a face-to-face sale as well. Returns accepted only if the watch is not as described.

dial.jpg

front 1.jpg

side 3.jpg
    side 6.jpg
    side 4.jpg
    side 5.jpg

side 1.jpg
    side 2.jpg
    clasp.jpg
    clasp 2.jpg
    Clasp 3.jpg
    clasp 4.jpg
    back.jpg

box.jpg
    papers.jpg

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

Edited Dec 5, 2019
  2. KeithS Dec 3, 2019

Bump with a lume shot!

lume shot.jpg

Mikey777 likes this.
  3. KeithS Dec 5, 2019

Still available--now asking $5300!

chrisliu likes this.
  4. KeithS Dec 10, 2019

Still available!

IMG_2981.jpg

5. KeithS Dec 16, 2019