Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex Explorer 114270 2006 full set

1. khanmu Sep 4, 2019

Hi

For sale is this sweet Rolex Explorer 114270, full set with boxes and paper and also the remainder of the 2 year warranty from the jewellers I bought it from. Reason for sale is I've inherited a 214270 39mm version, and sadly I can't justify keeping both.

The watch

I don't think it needs much explaining - it a Rolex Explorer, 2006, full set, with bracelet, boxes, papers, tag, and a bracelet link (it is sized to my wrist, 7 1/2 inches). I'll include a nice tan calf quick release strap, which is what I wore it on a couple of times.

Condition:
    It is in good condition, some usual light wear signs, there are some light scratches on the glass but you have to look very closely and angle the glass, and they aren't noticeable.

The London jeweller I bought it from said they sold it serviced, but as there are no Rolex papers, I assume it was their watch maker who serviced it, which as I've come to realise from a recent thread here, could mean anything from "open the back and check - regulate - oil - full service". That said, it does have the remainder of a two year warranty from last April, and it is working well and keeping time as expected.

Payment details:
    -
    Price - I'm asking £4150 net which includes worldwide fully insured and tracked shipping via UPS
    - You are responsible for any customs / import tax or duties on any sale
    - Payment - via Paypal FF, bank transfer, or normal PayPal + 4%. I am in London UK, so happy to do face to face if that works.
    - Returns accepted if you don't like it, let me know within 1 week of receiving it, return shipping at your cost.
    - If required, I have references here as a buyer and seller, and am happy to provide these.

I always try to do my research and price what I sell fairly, but as I'm an enthusiast with a day job and a family, I might not always get it right! So please feel free to make me an offer or let me know if I'm far off or have anything wrong in my description.

Thank you!

ex1.jpg
    EX6.jpg
    EX4.jpg Ex5.jpg EX2.jpg Ex7.jpg

ex1.jpg
    Nathan1967, rbob99 and mblease like this.
  2. khanmu Sep 21, 2019

Now sold elsewhere - final price was £4K incl postage.

JamieG, Ricbo2010, George.A and 2 others like this.