Forums Latest Members

FSOT Rolex Datejust 16234 Full Set W/ Rare Diamond Jubilee Dial

1. brockburst Jun 14, 2019

For your consideration is an Excellent condition Full Set Rolex Datejust 16234 with an attractive and difficult to find diamond jubilee dial. This unpolished timepiece is keeping excellent time and comes with everything including original sales reciept as well as an original extended warranty. Comes with everything shown including box and papers, difficult to find in this combination and as a full set!

Priced to sell at $5,650 Shipped Overnight - Payment to be made via Bank Wire or Bitcoin. International shipping available for actual charges.

Trades +/- for watches or guitars will be considered.

Watch is located in Chicago, IL and face to face transactions are welcome. Feel free to Text/Whatsapp/Telegram - 219-921-4922

Worldwide references are available, many good deals here on TRF/VRF/Omega Forum (Please check Who's Who section) - my user id brockburst is the only ID I use across all forums. Also former owner of www.distinctiveguitar.com where I have sold over 5000+ luxury guitars, same user id on guitar forums (the gear page)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. brockburst Jun 18, 2019

bump

3. brockburst Aug 13, 2019

bump