Forums Latest Members

Rolex Cellini Time, Date and Dual Time

1. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Apr 4, 2014

Rolex-Cellini-0051.jpg

Rolex-Cellini-001.jpg

The most famous watch brand from Geneva did not only shocked the World with their new range of Rolex Oyster models, but also introduced a range of watches that belong to the Rolex Cellini collection. Admitted, I don’t have a lot going on for the previous Cellini models and that includes the revamped Cellini Prince models. However, I was happily surprised to see that Rolex came up with classic but modern-sized dress watches in Basel. Rolex introduces three different versions of the Cellini: Cellini Time, Cellini Date and Cellini Dual Time. Each available in two different materials for the case […]
    Click here to read the entire article:
    Rolex Cellini Time, Date and Dual Time

2. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Apr 4, 2014

OK......when rumours flying around that Rolex developed a moonphase watch, that really make me curious and expect something like Padellone design. Looking at the final Cellini moonphase dual time design, I am sorely disappointed.
    Well, another reason to stick with Omega.

3. ulackfocus Apr 4, 2014

What a pity they didn't give the time-only version the same pattern on the dial. :(

4. Baco Noir Apr 4, 2014

The pricing is the real shame here. The are very well executed IMHO but also ridiculously priced. At those price points, I'd look at other brands.