Forums Latest Members

FS REDUCED Rolex 5513 Meters First 1.9 mil serial puffy lume now $11,500 OBO

1. southtexas Mar 4, 2023

Hello up for sale is a 1.9 mil serial Rolex 5513 Submariner Meter First dial with puffy lume, which was common at the time. Black matte surface looks flawless. Slight imperfections present on dome crystal. Dial and hands are NOT refinished.

Caseback is stamped IV.67. Case has been previously polished.

Insert is later but in nice shape (triplock crown is newer also). Service history unknown. Sale is for head only.

Asking price is NOW REDUCED (4.3.23) to $11,500. Wire transfer only please. We can discuss shipping options.

USA buyers- returns within 3 days if you’re not happy with the watch. I will refund your money upon my receipt of the watch in the exact same condition in which it was sent to you.

International buyers- due to customs complexities, sale is final.

Thanks for looking I can be reached here via PM or email: ccrolex at hotmail dot com

For fastest response call/text/WhatsApp +1-361-813-51sevenseven

Feel free to ask any questions or for more photos. The photos are taken in natural direct/indirect light, as well as indoors to show the true condition/colors of the dial.

I have bought and sold rare watches and parts for many years on TRF, VRF, OF and eBay. Plenty of references.

Regards
    Robby

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]