Forums Latest Members

SOLD Rolex 126710 Pepsi GMT

1. Ninja2789 Nov 4, 2018

Howdy All,

So it's come to this.

I've been a big 1675 GMT fan, but was just never able to find the right example at the right price. When the new SS Pepsi came out this year at Basel I figured, "why not?" and got on the list to give it a shot. But then I got the call a lot earlier than I thought.

Long story short, I gave it a shot. I had the bracelet sized. Wore it twice throughout the week to get it into the rotation. But at the end of the day, even with the thinner lugs, the modern case just isn't my style. My heart forever lies with the 1675 thin-case, so I'm selling this Pepsi GMT to show my wife that I'm not completely insane.

Only mildly so.

[​IMG]

I rarely sell modern watches, so I'm not sure what I can provide on a condition report that you wouldn't already know. However, I thought I'd got ahead and at least provide my own take on the watch below so any buyer can make an informed decision.

Case / Bracelet / Bezel : 40mm oyster steel case and incredibly solid. While I mentioned that this was noticeably thicker than a traditional 1675, it was still surprisingly comfortable given the jubilee bracelet.

And let me tell you. The bracelet is amazing. Even better than vintage ones in my opinion. It definitely feels more solid than some of the stretched out vintage jubilee bracelets I've tried on. I also really liked the contrast between the outer matte brushing and the inner high polish. Just adds an additional detail.

I was actually unsure if I'd like the bezel, especially with pictures I've seen of the red/blue colors. However, in person the colors are on point. Incredibly legible with details that just pop out at you.

Only worn twice, so no scratches or issues on either case or bracelet. I can provide more pictures if you have any concerns.

Dial / Handset: Nothing much to say here. Rolex is really good at what they do. Incredibly legible and just a lot of pleasure in looking at the dial of this watch. The pictures below will show you what you're getting.

Strap / Accessories: Box. Papers. Everything I got, you'll get.

Price:
    My price is $16,500 OBO USD net to me. The price includes fully insured shipping in the CONUS with FedEx / Parcel Pro. For all other places reach out and we can figure something out. I am located in Houston / Denver and am more than happy to do a face to face transaction.

I've done plenty of sales on OF and other forums. Happy to provide references as needed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wivac, Lowflight, acuae and 5 others like this.
  2. jfmiii Nov 4, 2018

Ugghh, if only I could be so lucky!! GLWS!

3. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Nov 4, 2018

A beautiful watch! GLWTS!!

4. Lowflight Nov 6, 2018

I agree Mike. Don't let me do it! LOL

blufinz52 likes this.
  5. initialjh Nov 7, 2018

wowser... superb watch. GLWS.

6. Ninja2789 Nov 9, 2018

Sold. Thanks to OF and buyer

shishy likes this.